Páginas

sexta-feira, 20 de novembro de 2009

Separate ways - Raíssa.


Separate ways - Raíssa

More a love letter dedicated to you
Been so long that we do not see
Remember the tree house
have built that summer?
It was our secret place,
our refuge.

And when we were there
no problem there
It was just you, I
and the world around us.

More a love letter dedicated to you
And the bell announced our arrival
And the church so solid, so sure
falls at your feet
No, we never got there

And our hands were given
Last
It was just you, I
and the world around us

More a love letter dedicated to you
It's funny to see how the weather changes thoughts
and transforms what was perfect
on a simple idea

I learned that moved
And you never said goodbye
For me alone?
oh, baby, tonight
tonight is so cold.

My eyes fill with tears
And again I promise to forget you.
Is it just me, your picture torn in my hands
And the walls of my room around.

(But, smiling, baby!
Life is beautiful
for those who learn the game of love
Smile, baby!
life is beautiful
To those who question, but do not feel the pain)?

More a love letter dedicated to you
Once those
you will ever read
Directions paths, separate ways
And another voice saying good morning
When you open your eyes every morning

por Raíssa *-------* , minha cunhada .
twitter: @x__raah

Um comentário: